Instructions about world map images
* The map image below is the outline world map image, which is at the moment chosen for painting (for replacing the gray scale colors with other colors).
* There can be changed the colors of land, water and/or border areas.
* You can change the color on an image on the areas, which already have a solid color (to replace the transparent areas with a color is not possible).
* If you like to paint areas, which are transparent on the currently chosen map image, then please choose another image, on which these areas are filled with a solid color.
Instructions about color choosing
* The values of the color fields must be hexadecimal color codes in the form #RRGGBB,
where RR is a two-digit hexadecimal red value,
GG is a two-digit hexadecimal green value,
BB is a two-digit hexadecimal blue value.
* The hexadecimal values can be prepared using following characters:
#, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, a, b, c, d, e, f, A, B, C, D, E, F
* The colors can be also prepared as follows:
1) firstly by clicking on the color field, which you like to change, by making so this color active;
2) if the appropriate color field is made active, then by moving with your mouse the tiny circles on the color palette areas (corresponding hexadecimal values will change then automatically).